I love pancakes and have tried just about every vegan recipe I can get my hands on, I’ve found a couple I really like, but they usually use bananas and Kris isn’t a fan, then I found a recipe on tasty.co
Makes 5 pancakes
125g plain flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
240ml non-dairy milk
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a measuring jug add the milk and apple cider vinegar together and stir along with the vanilla.
2. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a bowl and stir to combine.
3. Pour the wet ingredients in with the dry and whisk until smooth.
4. Let the batter rest whilst you heat up the hob.
5. Ladle the mixture into a pan on a medium heat.
6. When the pancake bubbles, flip over and cook until golden.
I usually stack mine on a plate until all are cooked and then serve with chopped fruits, maple syrup, chocolate, peanut butter.
These are fantastic for freezing too, I wrap a layer of foil between each one and then wrap all in foil. Pop them on a tray and warm in the oven when you want them, they taste just as good as if you’d made them fresh! Perfect for Birthday breakfasts, Christmas morning or a lazy Sunday breakfast.
One thought on “The BEST Vegan pancakes EVER! (without Banana)”
[…] recipe here takes less than 5 minutes to prep and about 20 minutes to cook all the pancakes, I can get about 7 […]